torsdag 27 december 2012

2012 - summary

I've seen so many posts with summaries of their 2012, and I find it fun to read so I'll try making my own.

January

This year didn't really start out very well; I got a cold and fever the first week of January, just found my diary which says christmas eve, which lasted until mid february thanks to me refusing to stay at home. I was already several weeks behind in my studies, and another month didn't make things better. Lesson learned though; stay at home when you're sick. 

A letter from Yoko cheered me up a lot!
Photobucket

February

I first wrote that nothing in particular happened, but then I looked through my photo folders and found...
Photobucket
...that this is when I bought my new lens! So naturally, I took many, many unnecessary photos to try it out.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, Nanase (on the right) came to visit us! "Fika" with Tini (left), Sara and Evelina.
Photobucket

March

Went to a game concert/convention (?) in Lund with my Henning and our friends.
Photobucket

The rest was just studies, and apparently lots of pictures of my legs.
Photobucket

April

Was almost going insane this month; I studied way too much...
Photobucket

...missed Lydia (who was an exchange student in Japan) so much that I went over to her house and kidnapped her BJD's, hahah.
Photobucket
Photobucket

But luckily for me, I have wonderful friends to cheer me up!
Photobucket

Walpurgis Night
Photobucket

May

Definitely my favourite month; not too hot, not too cold, cherry blossoms bloom, it's my birthday... and this year, I actually made a dream come true.
Photobucket
It's not the greatest photo, but a few of those pixels are Sonny (or Skrillex), and for those who know me, know that he's absolutely everything to me. Seeing him was one of the best things I have ever done.

Photobucket
Skrillex&Deadmau5

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A farewell to my old class at university.

Photobucket
Also celebrated Tini's birthday.
Photobucket


June

Final tests are over, and I finally get to rest for two weeks. Me and Henning went to Japan, and I met some of my friends who live and lived there.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July

Visited my family in Greece for three weeks, and tried my best to study physics in 40-44°C. We should really get an airconditioner.

Photobucket Photobucket

August

Studying studying studying for the final exams I had to take from last years' studies. Didn't really go that well at all, though. Decided to meet some friends to cheer me up. (I should be more grateful for having such wonderful people around me.)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September, October, November and December

These months have been busy, and I've been doing almost the same things every day. I got two jobs, so I work a lot between my studies. When I come home, I'm usually too tired to do anything else than going straight to bed. But it will hopefully be worth it in the end. I'm trying to do my best today, so that I can finally study whatever I want later. I try to think about summer; when I'm done with this, I can have my "reward".

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that I went to DreamHack in November.
Photobucket

Summary

This year has ben all ups and downs, but I think I've grown as a person in some ways at least. I've made a lot of mistakes, but I learn from them, and hopefully I can make things right next year. I'll try to study better, be a better friend, take care of myself (I'm better at it now than before, though!), study Japanese, think before I act, take chances, and also blog more and take more photos for my own sake; it was fun to look back at it.

I want to be a good person, and I think I'll dedicate this year to improving myself.

left side, dec. 2011. ------------- right side, dec 2012. 
Photobucket
I should stop with the mirror photos but I'm too lazy to bring my tripod out (シ_ _)シ

That's all from 2012!

3 kommentarer:

  1. vilket härligt år du verkar ha haft!(ノ *゜▽゜)ノ

    sv:
    eller hur? Tog ju ungefär halva Harajuku innan man ens fann stället(´>▽<` )
    Men det var roligt med randomnessen de hade där, som evangelion-raktvål...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Det har varit väldigt fint, ja ;w;

      Haha ja, precis! Jag tyckte det var mysigt att titta på alla bilder folk hade ritat och hängt upp på väggen också ❤

      Radera
  2. Hej, nu svarar jag tusen år sent (har varit bortrest utan dator och kom hem idag), men tack för länken, kul att läsa! Ser att du också verkar ha haft ett väldigt pluggigt år, men bilderna ser mysiga ut, i alla fall..! Och hmm, jag vet inte om du blandat ihop det, men jag bodde i alla fall i Edinburgh i Skottland under en kort period (drygt tre veckor) för att plugga till IETLS. Det var nog en av mina bästa upplevelser i livet någonsin så jag tycker absolut att du ska åka!! Vart i England hade du tänkt? Jag har bara varit i London och Cambridge i England så det är nog det enda jag kan berätta om mer specifikt, men om du har frågor om själva pluggandet och så så kanske jag kan berätta mer om du vill! :) hoppas du kommer iväg! och gott nytt år, kram x

    SvaraRadera