söndag 25 november 2012

Dreamhack Winter 2012

Went to Dreamhack with a friends a few days ago, and thought I'd share a few photos. Dreamhack is the world's largest LAN party, and I think they had a total of ~20.000 visitors this time. This was my first time being there, so I just wanted to check it out. Next year I'm definitely bringing a computer with me to play during the whole convention though, ha.

Photobucket
Photobucket Ate ice cream dipped in liquid nitrogen (-196°C/-320°F)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Explaining how the cube works.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket This is one of three (I think) halls where the LAN and other gaming is done. This picture shows like 50% of the hall. It's enormous! Click the picture for full view.

1 kommentar:

  1. vet inte vad jag ska säga förutom att jag tycker att din blogg är fin <3 tack o hej för mig!

    SvaraRadera