tisdag 14 augusti 2012

Kyoto, del 3

Last post from our day at Fushimi Inari~


After walking up and down these stairs for about one hour or so, my calves were shaking. It's okay while walking, but if you stop for a few seconds and then start walking again, you will most likely feel like your legs are bent in a way they shouldn't be. It hurt like crazy two days later (you don't have a word for this, "träningsvärk", in English I think, but you know that soreness in your muscles after workout?) and if you've ever had an arrow to your calves, you probably know what it felt like. It was well worth it though, and I mostly just laughed it away, so I'm not really complaining, promise!


Not the best shot, but like I said, no stopping or you will have problems with your legs. (>_<)


Misaki will probably kill me for this one. But I think she's pretty!

Moving on! We stopped at a supermarket-something-place and bought takoyaki (which I don't like, but I don't like squids and I don't like fried things that much, so it wasn't really a surprise. But I had to try!) and kakigori (shaved ice with flavoured sauce-thingy). Kakigori is my God. Especially in unbearable heat. Seriously the best thing ever. -spaces away-

Aaaand last but not least, we finished the day with amaaaazing omuraisu (omelette with rice; if anyone of you have any good recipes, please link or write in the comments!) and ice cream Japanese style. Without cornflakes this time. (Last time I visited Japan, all ice creams had cornflakes in them.)

4 kommentarer:

  1. åh, tittade precis igenom dina Japan-bilder och kände bara att jag var tvungen att skriva en liten rad. Allt såg helt fantastiskt ut <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad tråkigt att höra, på vilket sätt är de läskiga och utnyttjar turister? Till viss del tycker jag att det är så på alla turistställen, mycket för att många turister är ganska lättlurade, men det här låter ju värre. Vi festar inte, åker mest dit för att sola, bada och ta det lugnt :} Tack för din omtanke!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack så mycket! Det var helt fantastiskt också, haha ♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. Det är väl som på de vanliga turistställena kan jag tänka mig, bara att det är en sån pass liten ö med så mycket turism att det blivit en livsstil för dem. Det är antagligen så på många fler ställen, men men! Hoppas att ni har det underbart där! ♥

    SvaraRadera