måndag 12 mars 2012

Night sky

Inspiration comes from this video!

[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/36684976 w=800&h=450]

Temporal Distortion from Randy Halverson on Vimeo.

This is my first time photographing at night, and I wasn't really sure how to do it. But I gave it a try and these are my results:

[caption id="attachment_170" align="alignnone" width="791" caption="Look, it's an airplane!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_171" align="aligncenter" width="712" caption="Click for a bigger picture~"][/caption]

The panorama one kind of bothers my eyes and I don't want to look at it for too long, but other than that, I think I like it. I'd appreciate any help and tips I can get with both shooting and editing these kind of pictures!

Camera: Canon EOS 500D
Lens: EF 35mm
Shutter speed: 20-30s
Aperture: f/11
ISO: 1600-3200

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice photos, seems like a peaceful night

    SvaraRadera
  2. svar:
    eller hur! stod där och kunde verkligen känna
    "attans vad jag känner för lite mabo just nu..."~(*ノ>∇<`)ノ

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sv: Aaaw! Tack så mycket:D

    SvaraRadera