onsdag 21 mars 2012

Hatsune Miku 39's Giving Day live concert

I've never been to a real concert before. With "real", I mean ones where you stand up, dance and sing together with the artist or band performing. My first one will be in May, seeing Sonny (or Skrillex. I know him as Sonny though) in Copenhagen. It's the perfect birthday gift for myself. He means a lot to me, and I'm happy to finally, after six years, see him in person.

Another person (I don't know if that's the right word, actually...) I absolutely want to see live, is Hatsune Miku. It looks amazing being there. I know she's not real, but it doesn't actually matter. It seems difficult for some people to understand how a virtual singer can be so popular, but those who like her music will know. She and some other Vocaloids were having a concert a few weeks ago, on March 9th (making it 3/9, Miku can be written like 39 in Japanese) and she sung my favorite song. Enjoy SPICa^-^

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY44nr0ZUZ8&w=853&h=480]

 

4 kommentarer:

  1. sv: Åh tack så mycket, vad gullig du är! Ditt hår är också fint haha!
    Ååååh, ska du se Skrillex? När? Awesooome :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Svar: Åh, ja, det tycker jag också. :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack ^_^ Jaa jag ska se honom 5 maj i Köpenhamn! :DD

    SvaraRadera