torsdag 22 mars 2012

A few days in pictures

Since it's finally bright enough to take good pictures without my tripod, I took a few test shots of whatever was lying around, while the new Skyrim patch was downloading. (which took like half an hour for 150MB. hooray for slow internet connection.) I'm still not used to how far away I need to be from the objects, compared to my 18-50mm. :< No self portraits without a mirror or tripod anymore!

Anyway, a few days in pictures it is~

 



Dinner in Malmö with a few friends and my dear boyfriend last weekend~



Baldur's Gate. Probably the best game I've ever played on a gamecube. Not that I've played that many games on one, but still.

[caption id="attachment_199" align="alignnone" width="791" caption="Pandaaa~ (read this in Hetalia-pasta-voice)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_200" align="alignnone" width="791" caption="Um... yeah. Death Note cute-style?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_202" align="alignnone" width="682" caption="Dyed my hair ginger/red last week. I'm not sure whether I like it or not..."][/caption]



LEGS. AND HIGH INTENSITY&CONTRAST-EDITING. Very artistic/hipster-ish.

 

That's it for now. I need to prepare for tomorrows' physics exam. (aka probably eat something and play FFXIII since I've already studied for seven hours today. Feels like two hours though...)

11 kommentarer:

  1. I love your hair! And style. Super cute.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love these pictures! The Death Note 'cute-style' made me giggle :)

    After I discovered your blog (I'm following it now!) I was looking through all your really cool posts! You seem to have a lot of similar interests as me - Japan, gaming/game design, engineering/economics, language and Skrillex!!! - I can't wait to see what you'll post in the future!

    You can check out my blog at AureliaDiesel.com if you'd like! I post about a variety of things...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fin blogg! :)
    Allt bra? :D

    SvaraRadera
  4. Tassar in och önskar dig en god natts sömn. Hoppas du lördagen din kommer bli toppen :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gud va vacker du är <3

    Kika in i min blogg och släng en kommentar :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Really cute panda and very beautiful blog! :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you, sweetheart! ^_^

    I'm following you too, but on Bloglovin' instead (I have most blogs collected there so I don't use the WordPress function); I'm glad you commented so I could find yours too ^-^ Like you said, we have a lot of interests in common! I see you have a lot of SHINee posts, I'm not much into Korean music but the times I listen to it it's mostly them, so maybe we have music in common too ^-^

    SvaraRadera
  8. sv: Jag vet faktiskt inte riktigt hur bra Garniers är, men b.b. creams i asien är till asiatiskt hy ju :o

    SvaraRadera