måndag 20 februari 2012

A late update

Today marks my 6th week of being sick. That means 6 weeks of struggling with school, and also no work out allowed. It feels like the ~8h I study every day might be the reason behing my bad health though, but oh well.

I have a few photos from different days that I'd like to show you. The descriptions will tell you more.

[caption id="attachment_132" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Say hello to Evelina!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_134" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Our friend Nanase (right) is living as an exchange student in Kungsbacka atm. We met her on our exchange project with school in Oct 2010 and last weekend she came all the way to Norrköping to visit us! Pretty-face on the left is named Tini. :3"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_138" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="These pics are actually mostly for Lydia, who apparently hasn't seen any pictures of her house for a while, according to her mother. Nanase and Liza here, are reading blogs in their cozy kichen with candles as the only light source (which I thought would make nice photos but instead made me want to fus ro dah at my computer)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_135" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="OSTKAKA~!! My first time trying it (like many other things I get at their house). It tasted well with..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_136" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="...japanese jam! Thanks to Nanase, we now know that the left one tastes like sweet potato, and the right one is pumpkin. We had a maccha (japanese green tea) one too, but it would probably not go that well with ostkaka so we left it in the fridge."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_137" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Bad lightning makes you crazy and I had no other choice to make something "artistic" with this one... or something."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_139" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Table flip on this one. Cat used black and white filter, it's super effective!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_140" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Cuteeeee :3 ♥"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_141" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Hi there kitty-cat~! Oh wait that's me..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_142" align="alignnone" width="712" caption="Last one! (Till Liza, vill du spara bilderna är det bara att klicka på dem så blir de i originalstorlek :3 <-- den ska ni veta vad den är nu!)"][/caption]

As you might or might not have noticed, I changed my layout a bit. I wanted bigger photos, and with this change I can have them the way I want. But instead I lost the other sidebar thingies. Not that I need them, but it would be nice to have them there.

Oh, right! I almost forgot:



My gift from Lydia ♥ A Tachibana Kanade (from the anime Angel Beats!) PVC-figure. It's lovely waa~ tackkkk <3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Re: Nej, jag har allt haft ljust hår förr och då har jag blekt med vanlig blekning som jag köpt i mataffären här. :P Så det går allt men det tar tid. ^^

    (Skrev just det svaret som kommentar i mitt egna inlägg men kom ju på att det nog inte är så stor chans att du ser det då... xD)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh Vilken Fin Blogg Du Har ! Filka Fiina Bilder ! ^^

    SvaraRadera